Worried about a child?
If you believe that a child or young person is at IMMEDIATE risk, you should treat this as an emergency and call Ebbsfleet Academy, or call 999 to report your concerns to the Police.
Our Safeguarding Team are:
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ms G Kaur Shergill (Principal)
- Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ms C Cardnell (Vice Principal)
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ms H Hicks (Inclusion Manager)
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ms K Cummins (Pastoral Leader)
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ms K Taylor (Pastoral Leader)
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ms A Standen (Pastoral Leader)
- Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead: Ms C Odd (Pastoral Leader)
They can all be contacted via email at email@example.com.
Most children enjoy generally happy childhood experiences within their own family. Unfortunately for some this is not the case. During difficult family times, everyone who knows the child must do the best they can to protect them from future harm.
You may be concerned about a child or young person. You may or may not know them, or even their name. Safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility. Abuse can take many forms, such as neglect, sexual abuse, physical abuse and even emotional abuse.
Don’t assume that someone else will take responsibility and make that phone call. You could help to save a child’s life. If you are worried, report it.
Please contact Specialist Children’s Services or the Police immediately:
Kent Central Duty Team
Telephone: 03000 411111
Emergency Out of Hours
Telephone: 03000 419191
Kent Police Child Abuse Investigation Unit
Telephone: 01622 690 690